More than two months since my last post, tsk tsk. This semester has really gotten away from me. I promise my lack of blogging isn’t because there aren’t many fascinating things happening in the museum field, because there are. It’s simply because at I spend 40 hours a week playing manager at a local gourmet foods market, 20 hours a week as a graduate assistant and go to class three night a week. I daresay I’m just a bit busy.
Excuses aside, the semester and finals are winding down but things in general won’t be slowing down at all. I do hope to have more time for blogging though. I have several posts written, I just need to type them up and post them.
Posts coming soon from this last semester:
- The Barnes Foundation
- The Hunterdon Art Museum
- Classes and projects
- Historic houses & a possible thesis topic
- Tasty posts about food because of an amazing boyfriend who loves to cook! (and go out)
Plans for this summer that I hope to be blogworthy:
- International Foundation for Art Research evening “What Frames Can Tell Us” at Christie’s
- May term week in ROME!!!!
- Lots of summer shenanigans
- Summer project/class: Producing an Exhibition for the Walsh Gallery
- Lots of amazing eats and recipes with the man!
There you have, 10 FASCINATING things to look forward to!